What's new
EuroCCcam Best Cardsharing Exchange Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

amiko impulse cable receiver

rhinoranger

Registered
Reaction score
hello, i have just bought an amiko impulse cable receiver and i am having difficulty in connecting it on wifi, in the ethernet menu on the impulse there is a section called -: (pptp vpn settings) in there it has places for username and password which i have entered from the router, in another section on the ethernet menu there is a section called -: ("ap connect") in there there is -: network ssid-> signal level ->encrypt mode->ipv4 address->key->show key ")there is only key that anything can be entered so i have entered everything that is written on my router numbers ect but no joy with connection, the amiko is pickin up the signal from my router cos it shows around the 80% signal strength and on the ssid it states my suppliers name,i have entered different things thats on my router but when i scroll and press for connection no joy,any help that can be given to me would be greatly appreciated,thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock