Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the EuroCCcam Best Cardsharing Exchange Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

twh
    Last Online
    05-10-2017
    Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone anything about a line supplier called carsberg

I sent at least 3 emails and 3 PMs for 2 lines through this forum yesterday but no answer. Is it because they don't want to sell more lines because they are have enough business or is it just because they are not giving a very good customer service?
    Thread Tittle: anyone anything about a line supplier called carsberg -||- Thread Starter: twh -||- Source: EuroCCcam Forum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

twh
    Last Online
    05-10-2017
    Post Thanks / Like

An update on carslberg.
    They did respond to me an I have now managed to get service from them. They asked me via email why I put this thread on here. I explained that running a service needs good customer service, I ran my own business, now retired and if I gave bad service then people would not use me. I asked Carsberg why they only respond (not very quickly) to email and not say, whatsapp when a customer has signed up to them, they said it's because they have a life and they also run another business, they did say what business but I'm not saying on here what it is. This other business is very intense I know I have done it myself, but the ''hobby'' they run as well as that still needs good customer service, I have at least one other provider, when I need to get intouch, they respond within 10 minutes via whatsapp or email. The wahtsapp is great if there is a problem with something because it's instant.
    So carslberg, I hope I didn't upset you too much with this, up to now your service is good but please improve your customer service. I wish you good luck in your ventures.

Last Online
    28-02-2016
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: anyone anything about a line supplier called carsberg

I had a line off carlsberg cUt off a month before due no explaination and no reply from them

Thread Information